coffee question

mikeap

Having drank a ton of equally bad Army coffee, I can relate. My favorite threads are the ones where people get upset at how "bad" the coffee is on the ships. All I can think is they've never had to drink the battery acid that most vets had to put up with... and that's stateside coffee :D

Hahaha! You speak the truth! Learned to drink it black as it was too thick to stir anything into it and the spoon would melt!

Have had the pleasure to enjoy:

Carnival Celebration 07

Carnival Victory 16

Carnival Valor 17

Java Mike, you're getting lots of good answers here, so the only thing I have to add is this: You're awesome!!! I'm so glad that you found an "amazing" wife the 2nd time around, and you're strategizing how to keep her happy. GOOD MAN! Have a fabulous cruise. Pack lots of single $1's for your room service tips.

Enjoy your cruise.

Somebody Else's Amazing Second Wife

Thanks for all of the ideas.

Thought about room service...just wanted to wake up "naturally". Didn't want to set a predetermined time.

I know... Wah Wah!

As for taking our own cups... Figured they wouldn't like me using a cup that wasn't "clean". Good idea about pouring theirs into mine.

As for room service... Been on about 10 cruises and never used it. (i know... WTH right?) In y'alls experience... How long does it take on average for it to arrive if you call in the morning? We will be in an ocean suite. Does that help speed anything up?

Thanks again everyone!

You can also bring your own large size disposable cups (like those used at dunkin donuts or starbucks). Then there's no need to try to wash them out in that little sink in the bathroom. Just use and dispose.

They are available at pretty much every party supply store as well as dollar stores.