Australia and South Pacific - Beer & Wine

RLK33853

Does anyone who has cruised on Princess out of Australia in the past several months have the current beer and wine menus/list?

We are very familiar with what is available in North America and Europe on Princess ships but the Future Cruise Consultant on the Royal told us last week that Princess in Australia stock some Aussie/local beer and wine. Unfortunately she was unable to provide us with a list/menu.

Thanks in advance.

Don't really drink either - very little wine and don't drink beer - but as far as beer goes, I can't recall there being any Aussie brands other than VB (might have had Carlton - but don't hold me to it). Otherwise was things like Corona, Heineken and Dos Equis ...at least one or two others but couldn't tell you what they were.

Wines - only paid any notice to the whites as it was all family members drank, but they had Nobilo, Seahorse Bay and McWilliams - mix of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon Sauvignon Blanc. Had Moscato too - think a Brown Brothers. Can't recall what the sparkling was - but not worth drinking (imo). Your profile shows Canada - but are you cruising out of Australia? If so, you might be better to find something you like in a bottle shop and pay the corkage ... unless you're looking to get the AIBP, I'd reckon that it won't cost you any more than buying on board (and might well cost a fair bit less!) and you'll probably get something far more drinkable.