Has anyone's bid on an H6 or an H4 on the Breakaway been accepted?

lmintzer

I've been seeing bids excepted but for slower times. July is peak season and I wouldn't risk it. We outright booked the H4 we wanted for April and I know people have gotten them for our sailing doing the bids. I decided when I booked to not care and obsess on the potential savings I could have had since I also could have been stuck in a category I don't want.

Thanks for your feedback. It's really tempting. Then I stop myself, thinking, "I'm about to spend twice as much as I already have to do this. Do I really need it?" Keep going up and back! (Part of me says "go for it," as I will be traveling with teen boys and we could really use our own space--especially another bathroom. I feel like it would be nice to have the Haven space to hang out in while they are running around the ship without me.) We managed in a mini on the Pearl last summer, but that afforded us the benefit of a curtain and a little more floors space. We also had extended family with us, so I could use someone else's bathroom when needed. And there was always room in the Spinnaker and the pool deck (Alaska cruise) without needing the Haven for space.