Drink package quick questions

quaker77

No.

What is included in the Ultimate Beverage Package?

Spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and our private island, Great Stirrup Cay. A 20% discount will be applied to all bottles of wine purchased on board.

That's sad but will deal with [emoji6]

We take refillable water bottles and fill them from a pitcher of water we ask the room steward to bring us. Also on the long shot I don't feel like an adult beverage I just ask for a glass of water. :')

Nope! It's annoying really.

Couple of other things aren't included too like tea/coffee from the atrium and drinks over $15.

The UBP is brilliant though, id recommend trying a raspberry mojito and a mango meltdown. Making me thirsty just thinking about it....

I've talked about my experience with it all here if you fancy a read: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-ubp/

Have a faaabulous time. There's so many drinks to try you won't miss the water ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My BF is a little particular on his vodka. Does anyone know if they have UV vodka? Also, can you get a drink mixed with an energy drink like red bull or monster or do you have to pay extra for that?

Energy drinks are extra. (Well ordering them on their own is, I doubt they'd be free as mixers)

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums