Carnival Vista Lido Marketplace Buffet

moran4carnival

We have been on many cruises and enjoyed the buffets at lunchtime and other options that Carnival does offer now, Has anyone gone to the buffets for dinner time and are there good options? I heard that you can order a steak at the buffets, is that true? Any input would be great. Thank you.

I love the buffets for dinner. When i want a break from the MDR, i will go to the buffets....While most buffets have 2 or 3 carving stations that serve lamb, roast beef, turkey, etc, i have never been on a ship that served a steak to order (not saying they arent out there, but i havent seen it)

We were on the 2/25 Vista sailing and ate at the buffet for dinner several times. Don't think you can order steak, although they served the flat iron steak at least once if not more times.

The buffet was pretty quiet at dinner, the days we were there. Not a ton of options but you should be able to find something to your liking.

I always found the vista buffet to be really samey. We did it a few times on our trip.

You couldn't order a steak to be cooked but they had steaks cooked in small batches and ready to go. There was the option for a med rare or well done. They were cooked nicely and replaced often.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Forums mobile app