EWR to Manhattan Cruise Terminal on a Saturday morning

Mbtor

First off I apologize if this has already been covered but I didn't see a thread that had the info.

I'm arriving on a flight from Torono at EWR scheduled to land at 9:30 am. I then plan on taking a car service to the cruise terminal to board the Gem with a departure time of 3:00 pm. I will have completed the online check in so I know I can board up until 2:00 pm.

Based on time to receive bags and travel time is this time frame doable?

Thanks for your help!

First off I apologize if this has already been covered but I didn't see a thread that had the info.

I'm arriving on a flight from Torono at EWR scheduled to land at 9:30 am. I then plan on taking a car service to the cruise terminal to board the Gem with a departure time of 3:00 pm. I will have completed the online check in so I know I can board up until 2:00 pm.

Based on time to receive bags and travel time is this time frame doable?

Thanks for your help!

If your flight is on time, that should work on a Saturday. There are three Hudson River Crossings - Lincoln Tunnel, Holland Tunnel, and the George Washington Bridge. Your car service driver should be monitoring the traffic situation and should be able to avoid any unanticipated problems at any of these crossings by using an alternative.