kids club question

Absolutheada

I saw on the website that there are some phones I can rent for when my kids are in the clubs. How does that work? Are there enough phones to go around or is it possible I won't get one. How else would they notify me if my kids want to come out of the club?

They do give out phones to the parents of kids in the 3-5 age group (not sure on the exact age but I do know its for the little ones). I always get a phone due to my son having epilepsy also so if your kids have any medical conditions they will give you one. It also depends on how many kids are registered.

They do give out phones to the parents of kids in the 3-5 age group (not sure on the exact age but I do know its for the little ones). I always get a phone due to my son having epilepsy also so if your kids have any medical conditions they will give you one. It also depends on how many kids are registered.

Thanks, I'll have one in the 3-5 group and one that will be 10 so I guess I'll have to figure out what to do for him.

When my daughter was three we got one, when she was four they didn't give us one. There is a limited number of phones, being in the 3-5 group isn't a guarantee that you'll get one. It was super nice having one though, hopefully you'll luck out! :)

We looked at the schedule and asked our daughter when she wanted us to come back, then we'd check in. Sometimes she'd tell us to come back later and sometimes she was ready to go.

I wonder if they can message us through the Hub app? That would be a real plus!

I just got off the pride with a 4 year old and 8 year old. we weren't offered a phone, they said they would call the room if there was an issue. They did call one time when my daughter wasn't feeling well and we just happened to be in the room, I'm not sure what they would have done if we didn't answer. She was just tired so it probably wouldn't have been a big deal if they didn't get ahold of us, but what if she was throwing up or something!? They didn't mention anything about using the hub app but that would have been really nice to have as an option.

I just got off the pride with a 4 year old and 8 year old. we weren't offered a phone, they said they would call the room if there was an issue. They did call one time when my daughter wasn't feeling well and we just happened to be in the room, I'm not sure what they would have done if we didn't answer. She was just tired so it probably wouldn't have been a big deal if they didn't get ahold of us, but what if she was throwing up or something!? They didn't mention anything about using the hub app but that would have been really nice to have as an option.

If there was a real medical emergency and they couldn't get ahold of you on the room phone I could imagine they would do a PA announcement telling you to pick up any house phone (they are in bar areas, near all elevators, etc) and dial the extension for the kids club

This was exactly my same question. Other than just telling the kids "I'll come back in an hour to check on you", I have no clue how to know when to pick them up! I hate to keep checking every hour, because what if we get busy in an activity or something? My thoughts were that when we get there we'll work something out. I'm sure they are used to these questions on board! I also was curious about the HUB app if they can message through there.