CruiseNext Ultimate Question

ckiggins

Newbie question.

We were on the Pearl last week and booked our next cruise (Epic transatlantic in April 2018) under the CruiseNext Ultimate program. We paid $250 for the certificate and received a $100 OBC back on our current cruise.

I have gotten the email confirmation of the cruise showing the $250 certificate being applied to the reservation. However, when I log into NCL.com, it shows I have an outstanding deposit amount of $400 due. The page when I log in says "you're so close...don't lose your reservation!" And there's a link to make a payment.

Everything I discussed with the crew member onboard said the certificate took care of our deposit (balcony room) and that we were good until the final payment is due. But from looking at the website, it looks like there has been no payment applied and we are going to have our reservation canceled here in a few days.

Is the website showing incorrect info or maybe I'm just not looking at it right? Is a call to NCL in order?

It is a mistake on the website. Feel free to call NCL or the cruise next line if you wish, but according to the website, the rest of my deposit was due in August of last year. I made a frantic call to NCL about it in July and they assured me the website just doesn't update that way. But as I said, if it eases your thoughts, give them a call.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk