?? BUS Transportation for JOS Sailing 10/31/06

jolivern

Hello to ALL again,

I had posted a while back. My name is Johanne and I live in Rhode Island and I am in the process of getting some information regarding chartering a bus for my group which at this time consists of about 20 people that would take us to Boston Black Falcon Terminal and then would pick us up at Boston Logan Airport and drive us back to RI. Meeting place would be at my home in East Providence. I have not seen anyone posted from RI on this board, but I figured that I would just put the offer out if anyone was interested in being part of this group. I did this last October when we went on our VOS cruise that left out of Bayonne--the bus picked us up at my house and took us to Bayonne NJ for the cost of about $45.00 per person tip included with this price. I had one couple who had read the post on Cruise Critic who did take the offer and joined in on the group. I will re-post once I have more information regarding dollars. But in the meantime if anyone thinks that they would be interested please E-mail me @ JOliveRN@aol.com

Archived