Group Photo Question

I have pre-purchased the unlimited photo package for our April 30 sailing on Allure (http://www.mycruisephotos.com/) My question is this...

We have a few other people coming on the cruise with us in their own cabins. I know that their couple photos cannot be included with my package, but if we have group photos taken at the various photo opportunities during the week are those group photos included in my photo package?

Thank you! :)

Yes, we have always purchased the total photo package and will again this week. The rules are that only those staying in your cabin or your children under 18 staying in another cabin are included in the package. However, you will get every photo that either you or a member of your cabin is in. So, as long as one of your faces shows up you will get the photo. Case in point. We have two teenage daughters, that had several photos taken of themselves and the group of kids they meet on the cruise ( I don't even know these kids) all of those photos came home with us.

Yes, we have always purchased the total photo package and will again this week. The rules are that only those staying in your cabin or your children under 18 staying in another cabin are included in the package. However, you will get every photo that either you or a member of your cabin is in. So, as long as one of your faces shows up you will get the photo. Case in point. We have two teenage daughters, that had several photos taken of themselves and the group of kids they meet on the cruise ( I don't even know these kids) all of those photos came home with us.

I don't need their personal/individual photos, but I did want to make sure I received any group photos we are in together. So THANK YOU - that is the information I was looking for!!