off limits?

smurf1635

We are sailing Summit later this month. This is my second Celebrity cruise and snagged a super great deal for an inside cabin. I have heard that Michael's Club and Luminae are venues that are off limits to me, either due to my Celebrity Status or cabin class (not sure which). Are there any other venues off limits to me?
Sometimes they close certain venues for special events or private groups. They put up a sign at the entrance, some polite version of Keep Out when that happens.

It really is not a problem as there are plenty of other places available to hang out.

As for the arguments about Michael's Club, some of the suite passengers like to hang out there and others don't.

It is much the way that some passengers like to spend a lot of time hanging out at the gym or pool or any of the bars, while some lonly use them only occasionally, and others don't care to use them at all.

Also, if I may ask another question, I see on the decription of the ship (on a TA site) that there is a movie theather, but I cant find one on the deck plans.
I wonder how old that description is. The Summit used to have a very nice movie theater on deck 3, but it was removed to make room for more profit generating cabins.