The Sun Came Out

Sunniebgi

HI All,

Just wanted to let you know that the sun came back out yesterday (Friday 18Nov05) for about the first time in about a week.. YEAH!!.. The concrete guys were able to work on fixing the road in front of my house and all is right with the world for the moment.

So.. Hopefully this will be a run of dry weather for a little while, so all you cruisers to Barbados can relax. Now don't forget we do like our little "Sun Showers" every once in a while, so if it does rain.. well just thank goodness for it.

have a great day

I must apologise for any misleading information.

We go to the island from January-March and have only been there a few times in November and December. I knew that November was our wettest month, but didn’t fully realize that it meant rain for a week! When we are there it’s only intermittent, brief showers, if any at all.

I hope I didn’t give any of you false hope of a completely dry visit during November, although I sincerely wish the Gods smile upon you during the time of your visit.

As Sunnie said, it looks good today and clear to the east for a number of days…

weather-barbados-11-20-05%20copy.jpg

Again, my apologies and my best wishes for a wonderful and dry visit to my favorite island! :)

Archived