Post cruise excursion - Cape Liberty

EMC21

We're sailing on the Anthem in November. My family has never been to NYC and although we only have a few hours before flying back home we'd love to just get a little taste of the Big Apple.

Has anyone done a tour either private or with the cruise company after the cruise? Any advice is appreciated.

We're sailing on the Anthem in November. My family has never been to NYC and although we only have a few hours before flying back home we'd love to just get a little taste of the Big Apple.

Has anyone done a tour either private or with the cruise company after the cruise? Any advice is appreciated.

What time is your flight and from which airport? Exact date you disembark? How many people and age of children?

We're sailing in November so I have not booked our flights yet. I'm hoping to get about a 7PM departure. We disembark on Sunday, November 25. It's Thanksgiving week- FYI. We get to Cape Liberty early in the morning so I take it we'd be off by 9AM.

We plan to fly out of Newark.

Sorry I keep forgetting to answer all your questions. It's Friday - can I use that as an excuse?

Any excuse works! But you better check your dates - Nov 25 is a Saturday on my 2017 calendar! RCL may offer a post cruise excursion to NY with an airport dropoff. If you take a later flight or stay overnight, you could consider this all day tour leaving from the airport around 11 am - http://www.newyorktoursnyc.com/faq.html