Need to book excursion but What to do? Ugh please help

mandiemmagavin

Me and my fiancé will be married this Saturday and leaving on Liberty of the Sea on Sunday for our honeymoon, we are stopping in Roatan, Belize and Cozumel and I am in charge of booking the excursions lol. I know I know I should not have waited till the last minute but so much going on. Anyhow I can not find the VIP package for LWK in Roatan with the private cabanas (this is the excursion we want), but I can not find where to book it also we are interested in possible water rafting in Belize... I know I saw it the other day but now I can not find it anywhere... and then in Cozumel we are thing Mr. Sancho's.. that is what everyone has the best reviews on. Anyone have some direction for me or even opinions on my ideas? Thanks in advance!!!

• 1 month later...

nachi cocum in coz was nice.belize we did a mayan ruin tour.7 hour trip.got to see lots of scenery,ruins and a great lunch (xunantunich).roatan has las palmas beach club (pirate beach).check out forums or trip adv.enjoy your trip:)

• 3 weeks later...

Cave tubing was wonderful.. relaxing .. and cool.. we booked a great trip with cavetubing.bz.. and we enjoyed every minute.. 2 great knowledgeable guides and a wonderful lunch was included.. if you like underground caves,this is a great trip.. we have also visited Altun Ha on a previous trip and enjoyed that too..as well as Xunantunich.. people in Belize were all gracious.. and I never had a bad trip there yet..