Do Romance Suites on the Jewel get suite perks?

lookingforward

I have read conflicting messages on this subject. My parents booked a romance suite and I was wondering what perks they will get. It says butler and concierge, but when reading the VIP perks it says that only courtyard and penthouse suites get the pre boarding, etc. Is the romance suite considered a penthouse suite? Any clarification would be appreciated. Also, do you think they might get a deal on upgrading to the courtyard? I want this trip to be special for them.

I have read conflicting messages on this subject. My parents booked a romance suite and I was wondering what perks they will get. It says butler and concierge, but when reading the VIP perks it says that only courtyard and penthouse suites get the pre boarding, etc. Is the romance suite considered a penthouse suite? Any clarification would be appreciated. Also, do you think they might get a deal on upgrading to the courtyard? I want this trip to be special for them.

you get them all - just not access to the courtyard on deck 14. I had an AE and was given the "royal" treatment.

Hey Shoreguy - do yo have anh pictures of the AE? I was on the NCL Star in an AC this past May. Looking at the Jewel for Europe next Fall and wondered how the AE is configured.

Thanks!

Frank in Las Vegas

There are pictures of my AE from the Jewel on the link below - Keep in mind that it was a HC cabin an set up differently. There are two HC AEs on the Jewel.

Archived