What can I order from the room service menu?

Moets

What can we order from the room service menu? What do you recommend?

Is room service available 24 hours a day (for free)?

You'll find a limited 24 hour menu in your cabin, but that doesn't tell the whole story. There's a separate menu for breakfast, and you can order from whatever is being served in the dining room during dining hours.

What you will find available during breakfast may depend upon the cabin you've booked. While stewards and butlers have been known to provide food "off menu", the breakfast menu is different for CC cabins, for example.

I'll look around and see if I can find a recent room service menu to give you an idea of what's possible, but understand that from the crack of dawn 'til around midnight, you'll find food of some sort available outside your cabin.

Food ordered from room service is free provided the same food is free elsewhere on the ship. If you order soda from room service you will have to pay for it just as you would if you ordered it elsewhere. It is customary to tip the person that delivers your room service order.

Room service is available 24/7 and beverage stations in the buffet, also, but the food buffet is NOT open 24 hours, nor at the crack of dawn (I'm an early riser and have to wait sometimes for the coffee to be brewed since it may have run out during the night. There is no food aisle open at that time, so if you want a really early breakfast, order it from room service). There are definite starting and finishing hours in all restaurants and they will be listed in Celebrity Today. The hours are not consistent. The restaurant, for instance is opened later on sea days. If the buffet has closed for lunch you can go to Aqua Spa or the hamburger station by the pool or order a sandwich/cheese plate/soup etc. from room service. After the evening pasta and pizza hours finish, room service will be the only option in the middle of the night.

You may order from the dining room menu for all 3 meals, not just dinner. Your steward will provide you with a menu.

Room service is available 24/7 and beverage stations in the buffet, also, but the food buffet is NOT open 24 hours, nor at the crack of dawn
SOME of us out here think that if we're awake before we can tell we've got a matched pair of socks without turning on a light, it's TOO early! Of course, we tend to cruise in December, and that does make a little difference.

Typically, you'll see food appear by 6:30am (the Aqua Spa grill on M-Class ships often opens prior to the buffet if the buffet opens later than 6:30).

We found that for breakfast we could write in something different. I just love eggs Benedict and got them for breakfast in our cabin when I wrote it in.

Eggs Benedict is my favorite also. When I am on vacation or on a cruise I tend to have it the first three days or so then I have had my fill for at least weeks and maybe months!!!

I actually made Eggs Benedict for dinner two nights ago as I was craving it and have not had it for months.

Archived