Msc seaside?

cmsesq

HI,

I'm looking at booking the MSC Seaside, the ship looks amazing. You can get a balcony for the same price as carnival balcony. I would never have thought to book an MSC cruise, like I said the ship looks great. We just got off the Princess Ruby balcony cabin and have cruised on Carnival. Thought the food on carnival Inspiration was horrible, the service and everything on the Ruby was amazing, except the buffet. We also have cruises book for NCL Pearl, RCCL Allure of the seas and Carnival Liberty. Looking for a Nov 2018 cruise. Thanks!

Sorry forgot to include my choices for November 2018 cruise. NCL Epic or Getaway, RCCL Oasis of the Seas or Adventure of the seas, Carnival Glory or Breeze, MSC Seaside of course as stated in above post. Any help is much appreciated , thanks!

Not really sure what the questions is...but Ill answer it anyway. If you are looking for a comparison. I can tell you that my DW and felt that MSC (Divina) was very similar in style and feel to the Princess cruises we have been on. We liked that. A little more traditional that NCL (which we like also). We have booked the Seaside for next March as a result. I agree...you cannot beat the price and if it matters to you (it does to us) Kids sail free always. Even on the new Seaside. IMHO, if you liked Princess I think you will really enjoy MSC.