Aurea Question for Splendida sailing on 14/05/17

Kizzabel

Hello,

We are off on our 2nd MSC cruise next month and I had a couple of questions that maybe you lovely lot could help me with please?

We have an Aurea balcony booked and I remember reading somewhere that room service is included - does that mean say if we decided to order in breakfast that it would be FOC or are you billed per item?

Also does anyone know what treatments we will be offered a choice from for our free Aurea treatment?

Is there anywhere we can find out the nightly themes for our cruise?

Thank you kindly for reading my questions :)

Breakfast is FOC in the room with Aurea. But there is a limited choice (as you would expect). Ours was delivered on time (with a phone call to let us know it was on its way).

Spa wise..you have a choice of a 55 minute massage. Lots to choose from. I recommend you book these soon after embarkation. Make sure you get the diffuser and spa welcome cocktail voucher if you want these perks..these should be in the room (they were not for us on the Poesia and we had to ask guest services and house keeping for them. Some people we know who had the aurea package missed out).

With aurea, we liked access to the exclusive solarium on the top deck and the choice of visiting the spa any time...as well as the all inclsive drinks package.

No idea about finding what events will take place. I wanted to know this for my poesia cruise earlier this month. From reviews, i took formal clothing, something white for white night and something to fit in if it was italian night. On our 6 day cruise we had 2 gala nights and 1 white night. The white night was fun. It is nice seeing everyone all dressed up. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Forgot to add...i wanted to know which massages were available pre cruise too. The msc spa brochure (available via a google search) lists some but not all of the treatments you can get free. On board there was a much longer list. I had balinese with reflexology. Hubby had balinese. Next time we want the balinese with lava stones as we think that will be a bit more soothing and relaxing than the the ones we chose. Although i needed a good strong massage after carrying luggage!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

That is wonderful! Thanks so much. I've got a formal dress lined up and a nice cocktail dress so I should be fine. Need to figure out a white outfit and get packing :)

My birthday falls in the middle of our cruise so I think breakfast in cabin would be a nice start that day. I'll have a look for a spa listing. Thanks again