Carnival Miracle ship time vs. local time zone

mgavin79

The Miracle on the Mexican Rivera cruise changes ship time a couple of times but are never the same time zone as the ports they visit. Ships time on the cruises we have taken has always been one hour behind local time in PV, Mazt and Cabo.

Cabo and Matz are on Mountain time zone, PV is on Central time zone.

Right now Pacific time is 1 hour less than mountain and 2 hours less than central. What time zone do they base the itinerary times on? It says we will be in Cabo form 11-7 but really what time is that?

12 noon till 8 pm Cabo time. Last tender will be scheduled for 7:30 Cabo time.

We have cruised on Carnival to the MR many times. They will move the ship's time forward before they get to PV and then move it back after leaving PV.

Right now Pacific time is 1 hour less than mountain and 2 hours less than central. What time zone do they base the itinerary times on? It says we will be in Cabo form 11-7 but really what time is that?

Just got off the Miracle today. For the most part the ship stays on the same time as the port it sails out of so it will stay on PST. Try not to worry too much about local time. The only time that matters is ship time. I bought a cheap Timex wristwatch on Amazon and set it to ship time and followed that. If you are doing an excursion they also follow ship time. If they do jump ahead or back they will notify both by PA announcement and on the fun times. Also, the Carnival App will always show ship time. Hope that helps

We have dinner reservations in Cabo at 4. Cabo is an hour ahead than ship time so it will be nice to not have to rush back so fast.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

If the reservation is 4 pm Cabo time then it should be 3 pm ship time. I say should only because Carnival can change things up anytime. Per my Fun Times last tender back to the Miracle was at 6:15 pm ship time which would make it 7:15 Cabo time. What you can also do is if you have a watch set it to ship time and your cell phone should show local time. Hope this helps I dont want to give bad advice and have someone miss the last tender.

What time was the last tender Cabo time?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

On the itinerary I got off today the last tender was 7:15 Cabo time. I did the 7 day Cabo, Mazatlan, PV cruise. There are some that do 2 days in Cabo then to PV so the last tender times may be different.