Any Chance of a Balcony opening up?

triptastic

Hi All,

I just booked a cruise out of Venice for April 1/18. There are no baloconies available at this time. Have any of you experienced there not being any so far out? Did some open up once people had to make their final payments or cancel? I am hopeful that there will be some inventory in the next 9 months!

Looking for fellow passengers experiences.

Thanks

Hi All,

I just booked a cruise out of Venice for April 1/18. There are no baloconies available at this time. Have any of you experienced there not being any so far out? Did some open up once people had to make their final payments or cancel? I am hopeful that there will be some inventory in the next 9 months!

Looking for fellow passengers experiences.

Thanks

MSC tend to offer blocks of cabins on one sales area and close them to other areas. They are usually on sale to that region for 6 - 8 weeks then they are opened up to other regions. So I would say that there is every chance of a balcony opening up.

Pete

I have had this happen and like Pete says they sell blocks at a time and sometimes the popular sites sell out before other countries do. I rang MSC and they contacted Genoa and I managed to get a cabin through them.

Its worth ringing the office and asking if they can release any further cabins.