Hotel in Puerto Rico-Coqui Inn

lauren0309

Is the Coqui Inn that bad for a 1 night stay in Puerto Rico? We don't want to spend much and only want a clean comfortable place for a one night stay. We will be out of the room most of the time sightseeing in PR and leaving the next morning for our cruise. Also what is nearby within walking distance.

I am not familiar with this place we did stay at Tres Palmas and loved it. Our room was clean and comfortable and it had a pool and roof top jacuzzi's. The rooms are spread out like little villas, we had 2 one of rthe kids (4) that had a full kitchen and ours was just a room with a king bed and bathroom whcih were directly across the pool courtyard from us.

It was Feb.2004 so I can't remember exactly how much we paid but I want to say $100 per room per night. This hotel does have a website and it is in the Condado area directly acros from the beach.

Sorry I can't be of better help. But once there ask to check the room first and she if it is to your liking before agreeing to stay.

My mother is PR and we go once a year to visit family and often to cruise out of there bc it is always cheaper so I know alot about some things. Any other questions feel free to send me an email.

Cruizinrican:)

Archived