Hotels close to Baltimore pier

attitudeda

There are not really any hotels "close" to the pier... I would either stay at a hotel at BWI or a hotel in the inner harbor and see Little Italy or other Baltimore sights.

Get up the morning of the cruise and take a taxi to the port... It is about 15 mins from downtown balt or about 20 mins from BWI. Both are pretty affordable , if I had to choose I would stay in the harbour and enjoy the scenery for a night.

If yer coming from New York, you might wanna stay in White Marsh.

Yes there is plenty of safe parking at the port and it is pretty easy to get to. White Marsh is about 20 mins from port but it is north of the port where inner harbour is south so you will not have to drive extra ..

Lou

A lot of the hotels in the Inner Harbor charge about $15 for parking overnight. Most of the hotels at the airport offer free parking. Airport to the port is about 20 minute drive. You could Priceline a 3 star hotel at the airport for about $40-$45

We will be going on a 9 night cruise out of Baltimore next August and want to arrive a day early. Can anyone advise some nice hotel that are close to the pier.

Thanks

Next year the cruise terminal will move to South Locust Point Marine Terminal.

This new location is across the harbor from it's present location. The South side Terminal is less than 5 minutes from downtown Baltimore's Inner Harbor.

This new terminal is right off Interstate 95 South which you can also use to get to the Inner Harbor.

There are plenty of hotels and other attractions in the Inner Harbor area. I would book early as the downtown hotels fill up rather quickly during the summer months.

Here is a link to Baltimore City that I think you will find helpful.

http://www.baltimore.org/

Hope this is helpful and if you have any others questions just ask.

Archived