best type of transportation?

HoustonRose

My husband and I are going next week. We are interested in going to the Palmetto zipline and then to the beaches/shopping. Any recommendation for transportation? I have seen many scooters advertised, car rentals, etc. Also how far away is the Airport from the Cruise Dock? Is it walkable or will we have to cab it and for ~ how much? I appeciate any input you can offer........Thanks!

I responded to another post of yours regarding the distance to the airport, and I wasn't sure why you were asking. Is it because there are car rental agencies there, in order to get to the French Harbour Canopy Tour?

If so, no problem.

However, if you want to get a scooter, please see me offline regarding our services. I am not located at the airport.

I responded to another post of yours regarding the distance to the airport, and I wasn't sure why you were asking. Is it because there are car rental agencies there, in order to get to the French Harbour Canopy Tour?

If so, no problem.

However, if you want to get a scooter, please see me offline regarding our services. I am not located at the airport.

Houston,

Our first trip to Roatan was a few year back when it was a new port. At that time we rented a car near the airport, I think it was Toyota Car Rental. Now it looks like there are rentals available near the port, which makes things easy when you have to return. We will be in Roatan again in December and will probebly rent a couple of scooters this time from Vans or Santos...... what ever is closest to the port.

Jeff

Archived