A question about charges for shore excursions

Ann-Marie75

I just received my final documents for our 6/20 Alaska land/cruise tour. I had booked shore excursions online. One excursion I cancelled. It is showing in the voucher packet I just received along with the charge for it. Will this be a problem? Should I call and question, or is it that the voucher packets might have been made prior to me cancelling? Will I be responsilbe to pay for this excursion? I thougt this was ample time to cancel prior to the trip.

Ann-Marie

I expect the "voucher packets" were made up prior to you cancelling your shore excursion. Just check at the Purser's Desk once you board to make sure that all is now in order.

Cruising! It's like being in the Garden of Eatin'!

I don't take excursions, but my daughter did last year on the golden. When the docs came it showed as a charge, but the actual charge is not made until the actual excursion is taken, in case of bad weather.

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY..... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

If you booked your shore excursions through Princess online, you've just reserved them, not bought/purchased/paid for them. When you get onboard, your tickets will be in your stateroom or delivered shortly afterwards. You'll have the option of turning in any tickets up until 10AM the morning before the tour.

The bottom line is that since you haven't paid for them, I wouldn't worry about them. Just check your tickets when you board and if you have any questions, just check with the Tour Desk.

Song of Norway & Song of America, 1986-88; Royal Princess 2/99; Sun Princess 1/00; Ocean Princess 12/00; Royal Princess 4/01; Grand Princess 12/23/01; Sea Princess 2/9/02; Explorer of the Seas 12/21/02; Coral Princess 8/9/03; Nordic Empress 12/27/03; Regal Princess (4/20/04)

-- Caribbean Princess (12/26/04) -- Roll Call

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0099FF&cdt=2004;12;26;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

-- Royal Princess (4/21/05) -- Roll Call

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0099FF&cdt=2005;04;21;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived