Spa Pass on 10 Day Cruise

Has anyone recently purchases a spa pass for a 10 day cruise on the Breakaway or another ship in that class? I'm wondering what to expect in terms of price. My cruise will have 5 sea days, and I'd like to make sure I budget properly for a spa pass. It's still ages off, but I'm a compulsive planner ;)

We just paid $149 for an 11 day on the Jade. Breakaway will probably be more since there are more amenities but that gives you an idea.

Thanks, that's a good starting point. I know that it was $179 if purchased in advance for a 7 day cruise last fall, $199 if purchased on board. Mostly I'm hoping it'll be less than $250 for the 10 day!

It will be much more on the Breakaway (as you can tell just from the 7-day prices), and they may take into account the fact that your 10 day itinerary has so many sea days, so the spa will be that much more attractive. I think you'll be very lucky if it's only $250. I would budget for more like $300 and then hope to be pleasantly surprised. Really impossible to say what prices will be in 2019, except that they will be more than whatever they're charging today. :(

It will be much more on the Breakaway (as you can tell just from the 7-day prices), and they may take into account the fact that your 10 day itinerary has so many sea days, so the spa will be that much more attractive. I think you'll be very lucky if it's only $250. I would budget for more like $300 and then hope to be pleasantly surprised. Really impossible to say what prices will be in 2019, except that they will be more than whatever they're charging today. :(

Thank you! This is why I'm working to budget for it now. Even if it's $300, I think it will be worth it with 5 full sea days. I'm anticipating that the first and last will be a little chilly because I'm heading out of NYC in March. I'm especially concerned about budgeting for it since I fully intend to buy it at the 90 day mark if at all possible. Gotta make sure I'll have the cash handy then. I'm the kind of person who will have a good time no matter what, but I'll have a better time with a spa pass!

This forum is a treasure trove of information. I really appreciate the responses! Looks like I should budget for about $300 and hope it ends up being less. Still almost two years away and I'm daydreaming about the thalassotherapy pool!

Once again, thanks for the help!