family suite on Golden

sherry100

Has anyone ever sailed on Golden in a Family Suite. I think there's only 2 on the ship, D105 and D106. We're thinking of booking for March Break and are deciding between 2 cabins or a family suite. We're travelling with 3 boys.

I agree . . . also think about the 2 bathrooms versus only having one!! We booked two rooms this last time (Golden) one inside one outside w/ balcony Caribe deck. The price was the same as a mini suite 2 years ago on the emerald deck (Grand).

We definitly would do the 2 rooms again . .. privacy & 2 bathrooms are important while on vacation . .. especially when everyone is getting ready for dinner at the same time.

Enjoy!

Laurie

We were in C317 a few weeks ago and I will only book Caribe deck in the future. The balcony is twice the size of other standard balcony rooms on other decks, and having half-covered, half-open is great when those stray tropical showers hit, or you need some respite from the sun. The room itself is quite small however, but because of the itinerary being so port intensive, we were rarely in the cabin, and when we were, we were on the balcony. Enjoy your cruise!

Golden 2004

Wind 2002

Grandeur 1999

the caribe balconies are awesome . . . 9 x 9

We were able to add a lounger out by the railing (which got full sun) along with the furniture that was there when we arrived. There was a small table 2 chairs & 2 addtional recliner chairs.

Enjoy!

Laruie

Thanks for all the info. I just received the price back and you're all right. It was twice the price for the family suite vs. 2 rooms. We'll be booking the 2 rooms today on the Golden.

Archived