September 2, 2018 Bermuda

garda19

Hello Everyone,

We are Rich & Karen from Point Pleasant, NJ and Stuart, Florida. We booked this cruise today while on a 10 night cruise on the Solstice from Honolulu to Vancouver. It was hard to pass up with all the incentives that Celebrity was offering. This is our 19th cruise. We tend to book cruises by the itinerary and the price rather then the cruise line. We have sailed on Carnival, Princess, NCL, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. We tend to sail mostly on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. This will be our second cruise to Bermuda. Our first was in 2015 on the NCL Dawn out of Boston which we loved. I'm sure that we will enjoy this cruise just as well. Last month we were on the Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas with our 3 son's and their families. We had a great time with all the son's, daughter-in-law's and grandchildren. There were 13 of us and everyone had a great time. Next April we have a 15 night eastbound TA planned from Miami to Dublin and after a week in Ireland & Scotland we will fly over to London & Southampton, England for a couple of days where we will take the westbound Cunard Queen Mary 2 back home.

Lets get this roll call going. I live in New Jersey about an hour from the cruise port so if I can help anyone with their vacation plans please don't hesitate to contact me. My wife grew up in Bayonne about 2 miles from the port.

Rich

If you go to the link Roll Call - Celebrity Connections and then select the ship you are sailing on, you may find that a roll call had already been started. If not, then you can start one. This is the general Celebrity questions and comments board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app