Carnival out of Boston

brepri_h

When I sailed the Liberty in 2012 our Waiter told us that he was going to be on a ship (can't remember which CCL one it was) that was going to be doing a summer in Boston. I have not seen a Carnival ship back in Boston since. Has anyone heard anything about Carnival coming back to Boston in the future? If not, do you know where I should stalk for this info? I'm not interested in NCL which goes out of Boston.

Edited by brepri_h

I haven't heard of this, but I'm very interested in hearing if anyone else knows. I've got big imaginary plans for summer 2019. ;)

haha me too!

I found the info from 2012. It was the Glory that was in Boston for the Summer and did Canada cruises.

https://carnival-news.com/2011/05/26/carnival-to-operate-new-schedule-of-canada-cruises-from-boston-beginning-june-2012/

I'm also considering going to NYC (maybe train from boston to get it?) to get on Horizon to Bermuda. That's a route they're doing next year, but I don't know if it'll ever be again.

I'm also considering going to NYC (maybe train from Boston to get it?) to get on Horizon to Bermuda. That's a route they're doing next year, but I don't know if it'll ever be again.

Most likely not! They tend to put an older ship in "odd" ports like NYC. I am noticing a trend though.......the Vista was built in Italy, did Europe cruises for a few months,then a transatlantic to NYC where it stayed for a couple months and then moved to its home in Miami.

Looks like the Horizon is doing the same thing. That is why I want to jump on the 4 day to Bermuda before it leaves! It's doing an 8 Day as well to Grand Turk, Amber Cove & San Juan. We can't do that one though bc our son will be 2 at the time and we don't want to leave him that long.