Stingray Tourboat w/ the Least People?

BlondiSCal

Been going between Captain Marvin's, Soto's and Native Ways, and I think the deciding factor is going to be the size of the boat/the number of people on it. What is my best chance for the least people/a more private experience? I can't quite seem to find this info on their websites.

Thanks!

Cindy

• 2 weeks later...

I did Soto's two years ago and again this week. This week was the big group with eight folks. ;-) Quick, easy shuttle, plenty of room on the boat and lots of interaction with the Rays. Great value at $30/person.

I could be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time), but I think the company the cruiselines use is Kirk's. You'll see the boats...some are even double-decker style, and they are loaded to the gill with people. There could easily be 100 people or more on some of those boats!

From the previous posts, I've read postive reviews about all mentioned, and I'd use any of the ones suggested. One company may offer times that are more suitable for your time on the island.

My wife and I did Soto's this past week and had a wonderful time!! There were only 10-12 people on board and we stopped to snorkel at a nice location for ~20 minutes and then went to Stingray City. Great trip!! Note: Soto's e-mail was down last week and they were not able to confirm reservations. Someone at the information booth on the pier was able to call Soto's to confirm a pickup time and location. The problem is likely resolved by now. Highly recommended!!!

Archived