Cannes - St. Paul de Vence - anyone used "Nice Tour Sightseeing" for transfers?

tartana

I don't want to book another longer tour, but I really would like to see St Paul de Vence on the day we are in Cannes. I'm not comfortable renting a car at this point. We'd like to spend a few hours in the morning checking out Cannes on our own first and then just take a few hours to see St. Paul de Vence. I've checked out the company "Nice Tour Sightseeing", and they seem quite reasonable basically just for the transfer there and back. I'm assuming we would get dropped off where we could simply walk the town, enjoy coffee or lunch, spend 2-3 hours and then get picked up for our transfer back to the cruise ship tender area in Cannes. I'm going to see if anyone else on my cruise is interested in sharing the expense, then it would be quite cheap in the end. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this plan. I've read that the public transportation is tricky and lengthly to try to get there that way. Thanks in advance!

You must visit St Paul de Vence! One of my favourite places to visit on a cruise. I have visited both times on a shore excursion with the ship as easier to get to and we looked around with free time for around 2hrs. Enough time to go shopping and something to eat. Beautiful village and just outsife is great art gallery if you have time to visit. Let me know if you have more questions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Thanks - I've read so many great things about this place and seen so many beautiful pictures that I think I'm going to be disappointed if I don't get there, so I'm going to try to make it happen :)