Colored Diamonds

tapia

First I'd like to thank everyone for their input on diamonds and locations for buying them. I've been reading all the 'diamond' threads and have found everyone's recommendations and experiences quite interesting.

I am specifically looking for colored diamonds and was wondering if anyone could provide insight on which shops have these or if I should contact beforehand?

I have a feeling I should contact people beforehand so they have the diamonds on site, but can I still get a good deal this way? If so, which shops do you think I should contact?

Another question I'll throw in: Is it better to shop in St. Thomas or St. Martin for colored diamonds?

In St Thomas you may want to contact Magnum Jewelers, Ballerina Jewelers, Omni Jewelers, Pierres, or House of Rajah. I did a walk around today and saw a huge variety of fancy colored diamonds in a wide variety of sizes and colors. The islands are a wonderful opportunity for anyone shopping for finer diamonds as you can compare a large variety side by side.

In St Maarten you may wish to contact Shoppers Haven, Ballerina Jewelers, Omni Jewelers or Joes Jewelry.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Archived