Kids Travel Blog - Allure of the Seas review

Hi all!

Our family went on Liberty of the Seas last week, and my daughter told me she wants to be a Travel Critic when she grows up (don't we all!!!!). I told her that when we get back, we would create a travel blog together.

If you would please take a moment to visit her website, and maybe even leave a comment, I am sure she would think that is amazing!

We only have one review up - it's a review of our 2016 Allure of the Seas sailing. We hope to include her review of camping and other trips as well! Feel free to share with any other families that have little cruiser that would like to read from the kid's perspective.

http://www.abbiesadventuresforkids.com

Thank you!

Thanks so much everyone for visiting! I've posted it on cruise critic as well as to our Facebook friends and she has received way more visits from cruise critic! She just did a review of Liberty of the Seas so I will probably create another post for that.

She is really enjoying this and LOVED reading the comments on the posts! We do a lot of camping trips as well so I think she will keep it up during our camping season.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome idea! And thank you! My 13 & 12 year old are preparing for their 1st cruise ever and it will be on the Allure! Definitely will have them check out the blog!

Loyal2Royal

MOTS 11/04, NOTS 4/18,

Allure 9/17, Anthem 4/18

Have a great time! Allure is such a fun ship you will all have a blast!!! Thanks for checking out the blog! My daughter is having lots of fun with it [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums