Thermal Suite on Radiance class ships

lanabanana

We recently returned from a fabulous cruise on the Jewel and my husband's favorite thing to do was lay on one of those warm tile loungers in the thermal suite and watch the sea go by. Alas, we didn't think to take a picture of his favorite spot. I'm wondering if any of you happen to have one or can direct me to one. I'd like to frame it and give it to him for Christmas so he can keep it at work and mentally transport himself there when things get stressful! Thanks!

...but I was able to make out the Thermal Suite pricing in his first shot as:

$15 per day

$40 for sea day pass

$99 for full cruise pass

I had heard about the day and cruise rates, was not aware of the sea day alternative. But his shots were from a Baltic cruise I believe, so it was a long one, 10 or 12 days I think. It may be that they don't offer the sea day alternative on shorter curises like the Carribean itineraries. I also want to way that for the 8 day cruise the full cruise pass is $75.

Hope this helps.

bobj

Now you've got me thinking. On a 7-day cruise with 5 ports of call (the Serenade's southern caribbean run), I guess a sea-day pass, if there is one, would probably be what I'm looking for. I'm going to have to look into this...I definitely want to surprise DH with this.

Kathy

Another idea is go to the Meet & Mingle boards and plead for someone to get you a picture that plans on using it on their upcoming cruise. Might ask that a hot chick not be laying on the lounger when they take the photo, hehe. They can email it to you once they get back. It's Monday so go to the Meet & Mingles leaving this Sat & Sun for a quick turn around.

Good Luck

Dawna

Archived