Navigator of Seas- what to do for the 21-23 or so range

I will be 22 when I go on this cruise on May 20, 2006. I was wondering if there is there is any kind of mix and mingle thing for 21-23 or so age range? Also, what seems to be the common thing for this age range to do on the ship? Do alot of people in this age range hang out at the dance club?

My husband and I were on Navigator for the 9/24/05 eastern Caribbean sailing. We are 30 and 31 years old but we look like we're younger and we noticed that our ship did not have a lot of twenty-somethings on it. Actually we didn't even see a lot of newlyweds either which we assumed was because the ship leaves on a Saturday rather than a Sunday. Anyhow, the singles / younger people that we did see hung out at the dance club as well as at the bars on the promenade. Have you thought about getting onto the roll call for your sailing and putting out a post for twenty-somethings to get in contact with one another? Good luck and have a great time!!!

Archived