Car/Van service Mia to Fll

Spf12

We just returned and had the same problem. Tri-County was of no help to us getting back to FLL.

We used a FANTASTIC service, however.

Here is the info:

Manolito tours and Shuttles

Manuel Acosta

Cell: 305-282-4626

Other contact #: 305-229-5063

anelymano@aol.com

You must arrange ahead of time due to rules/laws for shuttles at the pier.

He took us directly to FLL, but told us that if we had a late flight that he could arrange with a nearby hotel to store our luggage and drop us at the beach for a few hours...then take us to the airport. Just let him know what you want to do.

I highly recommend his service.

We just returned and had the same problem. Tri-County was of no help to us getting back to FLL.

We used a FANTASTIC service, however.

Here is the info:

Manolito tours and Shuttles

Manuel Acosta

Cell: 305-282-4626

Other contact #: 305-229-5063

anelymano@aol.com

You must arrange ahead of time due to rules/laws for shuttles at the pier.

He took us directly to FLL, but told us that if we had a late flight that he could arrange with a nearby hotel to store our luggage and drop us at the beach for a few hours...then take us to the airport. Just let him know what you want to do.

I highly recommend his service.

If you don't mind telling, how much did he charge?

We rented a van ahead of time for 47.00 per day because there were 6 of us traveling together, so we split the costs and gas $. I had it reserved for the day of and day back from the cruise. Its only about a 20 minute ride so we appreciated having the car to waste time in Miami before our plane left because we had lots of time to kill. I think it was hertz. We called the airport of FLL and got the # to each of the car rentals there and called and compared prices. We got one way rental to Miami and then from there they give you a free shuttle to your port.

Hope this helps.

Chrissy

I usually take a taxi because it is easier and worth it to spend a few extra dollars. We took a taxi from FLL to the port. But coming home, we went to catch a taxi and there were LOTS of people with signs for a shared ride. They charged us 20.00 a person, which was much cheaper than a taxi and it was just as easy. I think this is the best way - you don't have to reserve a seat in advance and hunt down your ride when you depart. We only waited about 3 minutes, they loaded us into the van and we arrived at FLL by 9:00 a.m. Just make sure you get one that goes direct to FLL.

My husband and his mother left Florida right after our cruise. They had no problem getting a taxi at 8am in front of the boat pier. HOWEVER, it did cost them 75.00 one way to FLL. Just 2 people. I think they see the tourists comming.

Archived