Majesty of the Seas 5/1/06

joans711

I will be with four sisters. This will be there first time on a ship. I have been on Navigator & Adventure, I loved both my question is "is Majesty as old and beaten as I have read?" Just looking for some imput.:confused:

I'll let you know! I am sailing onher December 5th and am so excited. I have read every review on the ship. What I have learned is that the bottem 3 floors of the ship have portholes - beware of this (I didn't know and changed my room recently). Everyone says it isn't in the best shape, but that it's a great cruise. I'm really looking forward to it. You will have a great time with your sisters! I am best friends with my 6 sisters and we have cruised together 3 times now. You may want to be sure to book AT LEAST superio oceanview cabins in order to have more room. They are quite a bit larger than the normal ocean view rooms. :) I will let you know how I enjoy the ship.

We were on the Majesty this past August. The ship was wonderful. We saw nothing old looking on her at all. It is very well maintained & would definately sail Majesty again. Food was wonderful, entertainment good & rooms kept clean. Go & enjoy yourself, you will not be disapointed!

Dyanna

We were on the Majesty this past August. The ship was wonderful. We saw nothing old looking on her at all. It is very well maintained & would definately sail Majesty again. Food was wonderful, entertainment good & rooms kept clean. Go & enjoy yourself, you will not be disapointed!

Dyanna

We sailed on her this past August as well, and agree entirely with this post. You're going to have a great time!:D

You will have a ball. The ship is a bit worn but lots of fun for a 3 or 4 night cruise. See my review "Majesty of the Seas Review--10/14/05--Long". Have fun!!

Hi Erin - I went back and read your review! It was excellent - thank you so much!!! I am on deck 9 as well sailing one week from today. Does it really have a safe and a fridge? I looked all over RC website and it does not state that it does... I HOPE it does.

Also - you didn't happen to get robes without having to ask did you? I plan on asking for them, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to. :)

Archived