Set Sail Pass??

macgirl

I just registered online, and had all this info about Set Sail Pass come up. This is our second cruise with RCCL - is "Set Sail Pass" only for Crown and Anchor members? I registered online the last time as well, and don't remember seeing anything about this Set Sail Pass. It says on the RCCL site that you get faster check in and that there is a dedicated area for people who have completed the online check in, but I sure didn't see that the last time we cruised - we were in the massive lineup just like everyone else.

Can anyone help clear this up for me? Is there really an expedited area for people who have completed online check in? Is it for everyone or just Crown and Anchor members?

We are cruising with another couple who are first time cruisers. If they complete online check in, do they also get this expedited check in?

THANKS FOR THE HELP! :)

Yes, it really is a time saver. Worth it because you can print it out yourself. But you will need all the ID info, and credit card info to fill in before you leave. It becomes your ticket, and you do go through line faster. On the boarding for the Enchantment, those with set sail passes boarded faster/first.

Oh, and just one more thing, there are 2 spots that need to be signed on it. People in front of us either didn't have the doc signed at all, or only in one spot, then it held up the line...digging for a pen, then a place to write, etc.

Oh, and, yes, it's for everyone.

This is fairly new on the RCCL site. We used to print out the information about passports and such to make it easier for the cruise line to have our information before we cruise. Now, you print out your ticket and such.

It is not a Crown and Anchor thing, but for anyone going on a cruise. The waiting time in the lines has been cut down because of this preprinting. That does not mean that you will get a priority boarding as everyone who has them done will be in line also. It will just make a speedier check in possible.

OK - I think I understand now - so it doesn't mean there is a special ticket counter or kiosk for people who have done online registration - it just means once you get through the normal lineup, it should be quicker.

Is that correct?

Thanks for the replies!

Archived