Cooler Package in Funshops?

Tallyfins

I'm trying to figure out if it's just because I have already purchased one for my upcoming cruise, but I cannot see the "cooler package" where the Funshops sell a cooler, a few koozies, and then either beer, sodas or water. Can anyone else see them as an option for sale?

Thanks in advance,

TF

I'm trying to figure out if it's just because I have already purchased one for my upcoming cruise, but I cannot see the "cooler package" where the Funshops sell a cooler, a few koozies, and then either beer, sodas or water. Can anyone else see them as an option for sale?

Thanks in advance,

TF

I also ordered one for my cruise this weekend. I called the FunShops and was told that they are out of stock. They said it is possible that there was stock available when I placed my order and that it will be in my cabin. But they can't guarantee it. I guess I'll find out on Sunday. Hope this helps!

I was wondering about the cooler too! I was going to order it and got side tracked and then when I went to do it it was gone! Hopefully they restock it or something similar. It seems to be a popular item.