Radiance of the Seas cabin question

I have posted this under Royal thread but thougjt it may get lost amongs all the others so thought some locals here may know the answer :)

Has anybody stayed in cabin 4553 on Radiance (or a cabin close to that) if so what was it like ? <br />

Is it a quiet area or can you hear music in the room from the atrium at night.<br />

It looks like its next to a bulkhead one side which usually gives a bit more noise protection from next cabin.<br />

We originally was quoted cabin 4035 which is further back and next too a large white area but Royal allocated this other one.<br />

Just wondering would there be much difference between the two cabins :)

We have stay on this deck, but a little further down the corridor.

I don't believe you will have a problem, and there wouldn't be any difference between the 2 cabins you mentioned.

I found it to be a very convenient location.:)

I have posted this under Royal thread but thougjt it may get lost amongs all the others so thought some locals here may know the answer :)

Has anybody stayed in cabin 4553 on Radiance (or a cabin close to that) if so what was it like ? <br />

Is it a quiet area or can you hear music in the room from the atrium at night.<br />

It looks like its next to a bulkhead one side which usually gives a bit more noise protection from next cabin.<br />

We originally was quoted cabin 4035 which is further back and next too a large white area but Royal allocated this other one.<br />

Just wondering would there be much difference between the two cabins :)

We have stayed in this area and it is great, close to everything happening, and the bar!

Your cabin should be fine.......if you had of been allocated 4539 I would have said change. We stayed in this cabin and it was the noisiest we have ever had. We thought it would be a nice quiet area off the main corridor, WRONG! It wasnt the Steward area at the end with a door that was noisy but over head every night, from about 2am it was like a jumbo on the ceiling. After investigating, there is huge sliding staff door above and they roll trolleys out all night to restock the shops etc.

When we bought it to their attention, I could tell they get many complaints about this cabin:rolleyes:

Easter cruise, booked out so we could not get moved.....We needed to get home to have a good night sleep haha!!

We asked cabins around us and no one heard a thing. This cabin is directly under a metal strip that the trolleys roll over.

We would defiantely stay in this area again, just not that cabin