Coffee fiend

ColleenNB

Hi All.

I will be on the Pearl July 16-23, with stops in Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan. I am an absolute coffee fiend, and want to find the best each town has to offer. TripAdviser lists the top choices as Bites on Broadway (Skagway), Green Coffee Bean Company (Ketchikan), and Heritage Coffee Company (Juneau).

Agree or disagree? I am one of those people who is happy sipping a great cup while watching people go by, enjoying the local scenery and local people.

Suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks!

Hi All.

I will be on the Pearl July 16-23, with stops in Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan. I am an absolute coffee fiend, and want to find the best each town has to offer. TripAdviser lists the top choices as Bites on Broadway (Skagway), Green Coffee Bean Company (Ketchikan), and Heritage Coffee Company (Juneau).

Agree or disagree? I am one of those people who is happy sipping a great cup while watching people go by, enjoying the local scenery and local people.

Suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks!

Heritage is the Starbucks of Juneau. Take that as you will. :D Their downtown location is large and definitely people watching worthy. I much prefer The Rookery nearly across the street from Heritage. Much better coffee and a bit more hip crowd.

If you happen to be walking to the state museum, go a bit further along and try Coppa, which is very good coffee and all locals. You can walk further on and tour the old cemetery as well. There's also a nice coffee shop in the museum foyer.

Thank you so much! The State Museum is my first stop since we dock at 2 pm and it closes at 5 pm. I will give your suggestions a try, and appreciate your help.

I can buy Heritage to take home, and drink local...

:)