Cosmopolitan Classics 02/09/17 Intinery

Whilst doing some research re DIY POC for the above I looked at the cruise scheduling for the Discovery and couldn't finds her. After some investigation it would seem that the Thomson website shows the ship intinery as follows PALMA,BARCELONIA,VILLEFRANCHE,MARINA DE CARRARA,NAPLES MESSINA AT SEA PALMA.The many sites I have checked regarding ships in port show PALMA,AT SEA,MESSINA,NAPLES,MARINA DI CARRARA,VILLEFRANCHE PALAMOS PALMA. Now I am happy with Palamos instead of Barcelona but if anyone is booking DIY Tour and Entry Timed tickets etc the fact is the days in port are very different. Has anyone else any more information to add or have contact Thompson re above. Out of interest I did a dummy booking and the Barcelona intinery still being show so l am confused

I agree that Thomson often change the intinery but if my research is correct why are the ports of call incorrect on the excursions website as they are still stating we are in Barcelona on Sunday and selling trips whereas we I believe we are in Sicily and we are not going to Barcelona at all

I am on Discovery on the 2nd September back to back and have booked trips through Thomson Cruises from Marina di Carrara and Naples the first week and Piombino, San Remo and Sete the second week.

E mail confirmation shows first week itinerary Palma, Barcelona, Villefranche, Marina di Carrara, Naples, Messina, day at sea then back to Palma.

We booked this cruise last July on board Discovery and first week itinerary was totally reversed between booking it and receiving the confirmation e mail.

I would go with the confirmation e mail but, who knows.........!

When we first booked this trip (2nd Sept sailing) the list of ports on the confirmation email did not agree with the itinerary shown on the map. After checking with Thomson It seems that the 2nd September sailing of Cosmopolitan Classics is doing the reverse of the other sailings.

The ship is going (or it was last heard) to Barcelona (Sun) Villifranche (Mon) Marina Di Carrara (Tue) Naples (Wed) Messina (Thu) At sea (Fri) Palma (Sat)

hope this helps :)