Barbados Villas as Opposed to Hotel?

SantaAna,CA

I've got a cruise planned December of '06 for a week, ending in Barbados. I'm looking at Cobblers Cove, maybe Coral Reef as hotels post-cruise for 5-6 nights, but I'm also intrigued by the villas for rent. Reeds House, some fantastic place called Senderlea...which has a pool....also Leamington Cottage. Interested more in beach front. Has anyone ever done this? I travel solo (woman, 54 years old)....and I don't have all the money in the world, so I have to watch what I spend, but any information would be appreciated, thank you!

Jane :)

Either of the 2 hotels you have mentioned would be great. I know the owners of the Coral Reef Club and they have a very nice property.

The Villa's that you have picked are also very nice. Your decision is really going to be more of whether you want to be around more people at the hotels or in a more secluded setting of the villa.

Take a look at http://www.bajanservices.com. They have some other great offerings as well.

and if you need any further help, let me know

Archived