Questions about Pride of America

PoAMHoneymoon

Hi.

I will be sailing on Pride of America for my honeymoon leaving New Years Eve! (Any other honeymooners??)

Anways, I have some questions about the cruise I was hoping someone could help me about:

1. Is there a certain day which is Lobster Night? If yes, which day?

2. Which day is the Luau - how does it work?

3. Is there enough time to take the enitre Road to Hana in Maui (if renting a car)?

4. Is the Chocolate Buffet worth going back to ship in middle of the day?

5. If leaving for whole day, can you take food with you from buffet for your lunch or do they frown on that?

6. Any other pointers can help! Oh yea, for dinners, can women wear fancy tank tops - you know the typical American Eagle style nice shirt with nice straps?

I am so excited for the cruise - any good advice will be great.

We are staying oceanfront room 4096!

Shawn and Amy (from Montreal, Canada)

1. Thursday

2. Monday but the ship took 650 people on our cruise and it looked like a herd of cattle lining up for the buses. We rented cars and drove to the Old Lahaina Luau - it is a beautiful drive and a great experience (all the guidebooks rate it the best in the islands).

3. Yes

4. Couldn't tell you. We were having a blast on shore and would not mess up the day by coming back to the ship for chocolate. I guess it depends on how into chocolate you are.

5. Why bother? hawaii is full of great little local spots for lunch - enjoy it and relax.

6. Yes. Attire is not closely monitored at all, it is freestyle.

Hi , Shawn and Amy

It looks like ejnsb has answered most of your questions the only thing I would add is getting the Honeymoon package for 80ish$ great deal.

I would also like to invite ya"ll to join our roll call, I am setting up a meet and greet onboard stay tune for time and place.

Paul

Archived