Belize Local??

ShrinkinTexas

Is there a Belize local on these boards? Several years ago, I was in Belize and had a tour guide for the day named Jimmy. He took me all over Belize, including Altun Ha, a T-shirt factory, and his home. I am wondering if he is still there and working. He drove a big brown car (i.e. crown victoria) and lived in a pink house. Any help?????????

Hi Tom:

What is your opinion of Yhony and his company for cave tubing? I am booked with him and bringing my husband and kids 8, 11 and 14. It sounds pretty safe. I'm just a nervous mom and a 'city slicker'. Yhony seemed to be the most committed tour leader. Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Hey Tom. Let me restate what I know. I'm not sure that his car was a "Crown Vic" it was just big and brown. He had dark hair, was about 5'6" tall, and was about 35 years old. This was in 2003. He had just built a nice house in town and I think it was pink. He had children, but that probably doesn't help much. I may be able to send you a picture if you can give me your e-mail. Mine is adiostoursandtravel@yahoo.com.

I am coming back to Belize and would love to hire Jimmy again for the day!

Thanks!

I just got back from a cruise last week, my first time in Belize. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the people were incredibly friendly and I think it has great potential to grow as a cruise ship port.

The highlight was the snorkel tour we went on - which I think is different to those mentioned above. We went with Belize Catamaran Paradise, booked through our cruiseline online before we left. We originally found the tour here: www.belize-paradise.com

The catamarans were new and clean and very big and comfortable. The groups weren't too big and we had some wonderful snorkeling at Turniff Reef. The a stop on a beach/island too... I'm not a drinker, but my wide enjoyed the free rum punch!

I don't know if anyone else here has taken this tour, but I can certainly recommend it. I'm new to this board, but I'll try to pos some photos as soon as I work out how to do it!

Good luck with cruise tourism Tom! Belize has a lot to offer and I for one will be back!

Peter Tomlin, WA.

I was informed that you were looking for a taxi driver-tour guide who took you on a tour of Belize 2 yrs ago.

Your discription of him leads me to beleive that you might have visited our home. I am a spanish guy,I have a brown crown victoria car and my house was pink. It is possible that I might have been your tour guide. Over the years I have taken a few of my clients to meet my family, my wife and my 7 year old son..

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at Tel #501-602-0790.

I was informed that you were looking for a taxi driver-tour guide who took you on a tour of Belize 2 yrs ago.

Your discription of him leads me to beleive that you might have visited our home. I am a spanish guy,I have a brown crown victoria car and my house was pink. It is possible that I might have been your tour guide. Over the years I have taken a few of my clients to meet my family, my wife and my 7 year old son..

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at Tel #501-602-0790.

Archived