Cirque Dreams & Steam Menu?

broadwaycam

Does anyone have a picture of the menu or know what is on the menu for the Cirque Dreams & Steam show on the Getaway? Also is the dinner before the show or during the show? What time do they have people arrive to start dinner?

On Getaway:

Salad

Steak & Shrimp (only two shrimp)

Desert (3 small different choices)

[Note: steak was fairly decent, and the show was very enjoyable.]

There is also a vegetarian option. I had read that eggplant had been served previously. However, during our meal they served cannelloni. The person that ordered it at my table did so when they were seated (it did not have to be ordered the day before).

They serve dinner before the show.

We arrived almost 25 minutes prior to the show beginning and there were already 6 or 7 families/groups already on line.

Do they serve anything with it like potato or vegetable?

On Getaway:

Salad

Steak & Shrimp (only two shrimp)

Desert (3 small different choices)

[Note: steak was fairly decent, and the show was very enjoyable.]

There is also a vegetarian option. I had read that eggplant had been served previously. However, during our meal they served cannelloni. The person that ordered it at my table did so when they were seated (it did not have to be ordered the day before).

They serve dinner before the show.

We arrived almost 25 minutes prior to the show beginning and there were already 6 or 7 families/groups already on line.

Do they serve anything with it like potato or vegetable?

I want to say that there was potatoes (roasted and cut into chunks) - but I do not remember - I will ask my family.

Also note - If any has any allergies - they will do their best to try to serve you foods without the allergen - dairy, chocolate, nuts, etc. [You will notice more than a few people with white napkins - it is not that these people are special, it is an indication to the wait staff that the passenger has a special food requirement.]

Note: Some of the actors come out during the meal for photo opportunities. They discourage photos or any filming during the show itself.

Note 2: On the Getaway, there really is not a bad seat -- however, if you get floor seats you are literally right next to the stage. I believe that it was worth the extra up-charge for these.