Specialty Restaurant Lunch on Summit?

dadraftsman

I've been looking on recent threads that mention the Summit but I haven't seen this...

I know in the past on a sea day that would have one of the specialty restaurants opened for a limited lunch menu and a lower cover (like 1/2 price). I was wondering if this was still going on? Otherwise I'll be looking to haggle down the price for a dinner ;p

I've been looking on recent threads that mention the Summit but I haven't seen this...

I know in the past on a sea day that would have one of the specialty restaurants opened for a limited lunch menu and a lower cover (like 1/2 price). I was wondering if this was still going on? Otherwise I'll be looking to haggle down the price for a dinner ;p

I just got off the Summit this morning 7/30. The only specialty restaurant open for lunch was Sushi on 5 which had a la carte pricing. They did offer 20% off if you went to the sushi making demonstration. They were offering buy 1 get 1 at Q'sine and 30% of Tuscan for dinner.

I just got off the Summit this morning 7/30. The only specialty restaurant open for lunch was Sushi on 5 which had a la carte pricing. They did offer 20% off if you went to the sushi making demonstration. They were offering buy 1 get 1 at Q'sine and 30% of Tuscan for dinner.

Hoping this is offered on my cruise. How was this offered? Want to make sure I look in the right place/right time.