Baltic Royal Suite Location

dfilacch

We were on the May 8th Baltic cruise and had 6145. If my memory serves me right, that was the side that the ship docked on so we got a good opportunity to watch the comings and going from the ship. Hope this helps

Ralph

How did you like 6145? We are booked in that cabin on Infinity next year for a 12 night Alaska. Does the bathroom have a jetted tub? I hear that the cabin is larger than the other Sky Suites but has less storage space. Any description would be helpful.

Thanks.

DesertCruiser

We loved the cabin. It is finished in cherry. The bathroom has both a tub,don't remember if it was a jet tub or not, and a shower that is big enought for 2 or more.

Biggest downside is the lack of storage. The closet is half the size of the other Sky Suites. We had them bring in a portable clothes hanger to hang the rest of the clothes. Also you do not have a sliding glass door to the balcony, but a regular door. Didn't cause any problems. Also you do have a door to the Penthouse next door.

You will enjoy the room. Not any traffic down the hall.

Ralph

Archived