Question regarding Escape Haven Bartenders

We cruised the Escape last October and LOVED the bartenders in the Haven. I cannot recall their names at the moment, just that one may have been South African and one Eastern European?

Anywho, we are cruising this coming October and are hopeful that it's the same crew?

Anyone know?

Thanks,

Mike

I've heard that Bong (Jonathon Fernandez) is in there now. He used to be at the Mojito bar. Very animated. Great drinks and tricks. We're on in 2 1/2 weeks, and hoping to sneak into the Haven to say hi. For OP going next week, just ask him when he started to look like Schrek!

They were Mark from SA and Branko from Serbia when we were on there. Brilliant bar tenders. Absolutely made our cruise.

I'd love to catch up with them again. Hoping they'll be on the Bliss inaugural.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in the Escape Haven the first week of October last year and the bartenders were Marc from South Africa and Emir from Montenegro in Eastern Europe. Marc is awesome, and is now the head bartender on the Escape and is no longer at the Haven. He is all over the ship. And I am pretty sure Emir is not Escape. Last I heard he was on the Joy, but not 100% sure about that. Branko from Serbia is also often at the Haven bar. He is on vacation at the moment, but I am keeping my fingers crossed he will back at the Haven bar when he returns, as we are hoping to be back on board in December. Branko is also fantastic! :)

Just off today and it was Bong and Miroslav. Bong will be off for two months starting mid September. He's going home to see his mother and her five cows. He entertained us with cow jokes one evening before dinner. He has 100's of them!!!

Just off today and it was Bong and Miroslav. Bong will be off for two months starting mid September. He's going home to see his mother and her five cows. He entertained us with cow jokes one evening before dinner. He has 100's of them!!!

Bong has hundred's of jokes on just about any subject. We really like Bong. He's a good guy too.

I am hoping for the same....Bong would be a nice addition, too!

We had Branko and Jelica (Serbia and another Balkan country, respectively) in February on the Escape. Branko was absent sometimes and she said he was upstairs. I assumed he was covering Posh, but don't know that for a fact.

They were Mark from SA and Branko from Serbia when we were on there. Brilliant bar tenders. Absolutely made our cruise.

I'd love to catch up with them again. Hoping they'll be on the Bliss inaugural.

I loved Bong and Miro! They were so fantastic!

Last spring we had Branko and we are presently praying that he will be on the ship next April when we will be back. He was the biggest positive on an absolutely great trip for the 4 of us that went. He told us that he didn't want to be among the very first employees on the Bliss, he wanted to wait a little bit before working on it. We assumed there are always "kinks" to be worked out.

• 2 weeks later...

:cool: Just off from Escape Haven 8/12-8/19

It's Bong & Miloslav ( Milos)

I mentioned to Bong that he has fans and people were asking about him.

He was very humbled and said to tell all he was fine .

Great team and Bong is a hoot.

:cool: Just off from Escape Haven 8/12-8/19

It's Bong & Miloslav ( Milos)

I mentioned to Bong that he has fans and people were asking about him.

He was very humbled and said to tell all he was fine .

Great team and Bong is a hoot.

We were on that week as well and those two had to be two of the best bartenders on the ship. Had a great time sitting at the Haven bar.