Irons in Staterooms on AOL?

Fred C

You have to be creative. Lay a towel on the glass first or lay a towel on the bath floor and iron on the floor. Any hard surface with a towel. Use a damp towel then there is no need to spray or steam as some travel don't have that feature....:)

I'll take your word for it. :D I can't remember when I threw my last iron out LOL. At home, if it's too wrinkled for me to wear it gets tossed in the dryer for a bit. On the cruise I generally remember that I'll probably never see any of these people again and just sally forth. But I also only buy easy-care stuff. Life's too short. :)

I just got off the Majesty and I hate to break this to you, but I don't know what you're going to iron ON unless you're in one of the bigger cabins. I was in a regular cabin. There is not a lot of counter space and the little side table was glass topped. I'd be afraid to iron on glass.

I am in a superior oceanview - still tiny I know... however, my steam iron doesn't work with the clothes laying down anyhow. You hang the clothes up and iron it that way. :)

Archived