Trying to get my money's worth

drfun48

I am going on the Infinity Christmas-New Years cruise and I understand it is not nearly full. Does anyone know if they will let me get a table at both the main and late seatings?If not, can I book the alternative dinning in addition to my main seating?How about the specialty restaurant ,followed by either late seating or alternative, or perhaps all three?

Also, I bring my own wine, and expect a corkage fee,but can I bring room service items or pizza to the dining room to snack during the long breaks in between courses?

Room service at 5. Early dining at 6.. head over for sushi at 630, entree at 7...pizza at 730.... and finish up with dessert at 8. Then cappucino and another dessert in the Cova.. late seating dinner at 830... and repeat.

You could always replace either early or late with the specialty restaurant..but you have to pay for it.......so you'd get less of your money's worth.

Archived